Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wierd

There are all sorts of people that you encounter in your daily life – some you remember, some you forget. Today I want to talk about a stranger who I can never forget. This person I remember due to the weirdness of the situation or the incident.

Pune station was bustling with people as always. I and Sandeep were seated in our seats. A man in his late 40s with a blue hand bag came towards the window and asked us where the train goes and what time will it reply. He was spectacled with curly hair, wearing a neatly ironed blue shirt and pant. Looked like a person who was searching his train. I gave him the information and he looked at his watch and walked off in hurry. I gave Sandeep a grin showing my accomplishment. He looked at me with a serious face. He told me that he has been seeing the guy with the same attire on the same platform every time he has been on Pune station. He asks people the same two questions, walks off as if he is going to miss the train but never boards the train. I was zapped and could not believe that he was a lunatic. I can never forget the guy.

No comments: