Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Blink...

She talked, joked and laughed with her friend. She knew where she exactly wanted to get down. But she still mentioned to me to tell her when her stop comes. I am talking about a girl who got into my bus with her friend. Jovial and fun loving, like any girl of her age. May be she is in college, I thought. She sat besides me and started making conversation. Friendly too I said to myself. She told me she was learning acupressure in some local college. When I mentioned that I was from software, she said acupressure is very beneficial to people like me who had sedentary life-style. She also mentioned that she wanted to treat more people with this new skill that she is learning. I was impressed to see her confidence. When I told her I was new to Pune and dint know the stops well, she kept on updating me the bus stops. I thought to myself she is a regular on this route. She mentioned she had to travel for another 1 hour and for that she had to change the bus at Alka talkies. I was impressed. Just then the conductor shouted “Alka Talkies”. She looked in my direction and said a bye. I smiled back. She opened her white stick, got up and slowly climbed down of the bus.

I looked at her and she was waving me a good bye…

Some people leave a mark on your life and she just had!!!

No comments: