Thursday, May 07, 2015

To Live Alone, again

Why is it so difficult for me to live alone? Is it because I have got used to him. There have been multiple occasions in the past where he has been away but I always have had a miserable memory of it. Not sure why? It is not that in those instances I was actually miserable. On the contrary, I had really good times with friends and family. But in those good times too I always wished that he was with me and that he is missing these good times. I am not dependent on him for my day to day chores. I can manage it quite alright. But still I miss him. Wish that he is with me. I guess, these long distances make you realize how important someone is to you and how much you need them. I guess this phase is quite enjoyable that you are feeling these complex emotions and some where he too is missing you... May be not as much to write about it... :)

No comments: